Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Nebraska USA Middle school team competing at Indianola

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nebraska USA Middle school team competing at Indianola Login/Join

NCAA Champion
posted   Report This Post  
Here's the roster of the Nebraska USA Select Middle School team competing at Indianola this weekend. Several are the same ones that were on the Danville trip a few weeks ago. Good Luck everyone.

Nebraska USA Select Middle school team

75 Carter Woehlk
80 Blake Coen
85 Brandon Kile
90 Nolan Laux
95 Doyle Trout
100 Jason Hansen
105 Keegan Hessler
110 Blake Walters
115 Zach Adams
120 Jacob Eastwood
125 Justin Hansen
130 Nick Arlt
135 Zemua Baptista
140 Patrick Dempsey
145 Billy Thompson
152 David Fox
160 Braydon Wiedeman
171 John Oltmer
250 Casey Harper
ALTERNATES
Weight Name
85 Cameron Williams
120 Avery Alder
125 Corey Rowse
152 Felipe Pinales
HEAD COACH Brian Adams
ASST COACH Brian Laux
ASST COACH Jon Trout
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Nebraska USA Select Middle School team went 4-1 today in pool play. Lost to Missouri and beat Tennessee, North Carolina and Montana Grey
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
dont forget we beat indiana
Rookie
that's why your the head coach Smile
Rookie
USA select 6-2 and finished as runner-up in the Silver bracket. Finished 10th out of 36 teams.
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
thanks to jon trout for organizing the team. it was a great time. also thanks to brian laux for his expert coaching. there are some tough kids in next years freshman class.
Novice
Picture of Big D
The NE USA Select team represented the state and themselves very well this weekend in Indianola. Many thanks to the parents/coaches for their time and effort. A special thanks to Brian Adams, not only bringing wrestlers for the NE USA team but also Huskerland dual team members, and a great job coaching, in a gym that felt like it was in the tropics. Much appreciation to NE USA wrestling for outfitting the team with gear and thanks Fred, I know the only time you had to pack it was in the middle of the night.

Day 1 results 4-1
vs. Team MO 21-63
vs. Team TN 49-30
vs. Team IN 62-19
vs. Team NC 59-24
vs. Team MT(C) 72-25

Day 2 results 2nd in Silver bracket(10th place out of 36)
vs. Team MT(A) 72-25
vs. Team KS(2) 50-26
vs. Team MI MYWA 33-50

Individual Results

Gold(8-0)
Jason Hansen
Patrick Dempsey

Silver(7-1)
Brandon Kile
Nolan Laux
Doyle Trout
Billy Thompson

Bronze(6-2)
Nick Arlt
Zemua Baptista
Felipe Pinales

Copper (5-3)
Blake Coen
Blake Walters
Zach Adams
Casey Harper
Cameron Williams(wrestled for a Dakota team)

Great job!
Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
Is Casey Harper from Blair? My nephew played against basball against Blair a 2 years ago and that kid is a specimine if it is the same Casey Harper.
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
im guessing so since his dad was wearing a blair t-shirt
Rookie
Coach Trout, Adams and Laux. Thank You for the opportunity this weekend; Felipe had a great time. After going 0-6 last year his Goal this year was ONE win, Good confidence boost for Ohio TOC next weekend!

Thanks Again.

Flip
Junior High
How did the AAU Nebraska Team do?

Relentless
Rookie
Picture of DevilYouth
They went 1 -3 in pool play on Saturday and went 3 - 0 in the copper bracket finishing 1st. I will let someone else post the individual results and team scores.

I want to thanks Dan and the other coaches for the opportunity for Reid to go down and compete against the best in the nation. He went 3 - 4 which was 3 more wins then last year.

Sam Pfeifer
Director, Plattsmouth Youth Wrestling
Novice
Picture of 3/4 Nelson
Big Thanks to Cotton Mouth, the kids represented themselves very well and I know of a few wrestlers and their parents that learned a ton about where they want to be in the future!

"Defeat is not getting back up"
Rookie
Jon Trout and Brian Adams are the main ones to thank. To organize a team is very difficult and they have done a great job the past few years doing it. We had a great time and believe the kids enjoyed themselves besides the conditions in the gym Smile Competed hard and believe every wrestler was able to take something home from the experience.
Novice
Picture of 3/4 Nelson
Omg, how did i forget them, I think one is Cornfed...lol. Oh yea, big thanks to Jon and Brian! I have to agree on the "conditions", I made it home and am at fighting weight now! Well it should help my time for the Lincoln Marathon i guess!

Thanks again to everyone who supported and organized this successful venture, it was well worth it!

"Defeat is not getting back up"
Novice
Picture of Big D
No thanks necessary, I believe I can speak for both Brians when I say the wrestler's efforts were thanks enough. The team had 13 wrestlers with winning records, 2 with .500 records and 1 of the wrestlers who went 3-5 that could've as easily been 5-3. Yet the bout that sticks out in my mind was by a wrestler with a losing record that was about to be teched, almost was pinned, that kept battling and managed to score late to keep it to a major. That exemplified how the team competed and the results reflected those efforts.
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed