Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    best wrestler
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
best wrestler Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
It was a Gramby to a Peterson roll. And my arguement was not about if Buell was good or not, I was just answering a ? that was pointed out to me about him. My opionion was not about Buell. I wouldn't classify 3 0r 4 senteces out of 40 sentences something that would have nullified my arguement. I have known Buell since he was a little kid. And I don't feel that he was a very good wrestler.
<valid points>
You can't have a strong argument when you say something that is completely false. Your other arguments/examples lost all credibility when you claimed that Buel ony used a Gramby. If you do feel that way I have to questoin if you know what a gramby is as well as if you know the difference between good/bad.
<Guest>
The arguement was why I had placed Allgood 8th overall in my Top 10 all time list. It wasn't whether Buell used a Gramby roll which he switched off to a Peterson roll. So I believe you missed the entire point of my arguement.
<Guest>
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
His overall competition would be someone who he would also wrestle over and over and not just once in 4yrs. I am not saying that he did not beat some good wrestlers, but he also did not have the overall competition compared to lets say like Bart Murphy. It would have been different if he would have been battling Meneely for a state title year in and year out. He didn't though. He wrestled for example the likes of Buell. Who is from my home area, and is not very good at all. But yes, wins over Meneely,Mckim,Nelson, and True are big wins. I just don't feel he had the competition week in and week out as some of the guys mentioned above him. Yes, he did dominate almost all wrestlers he wrestled. I just think If Brett would have wrestled the likes of lets say Chris Blair or Braughm Creighton week in and week out, he would have probably split the matches with those guys. And those two wrestlers were good wrestlers, but also only 2 timers. I couldn't come close to imagining that he would have been able to take Blair down and let him up,over and over. So only in my opinion, I don't feel that his overall competition was as tough as the others listed.

People, even though we may not agree with his opinions, we must still respect them.
<Guest>
i think i good wrestler was taylor mat from chase county
<Guest>
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
i think i good wrestler was taylor mat from chase county

Do you mean Taylor May????? and i think he is a good wrestler too