Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Vote for ideas to improve state tournament

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Vote for ideas to improve state tournament Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL. THE TOP CHOICES FROM THESE TWO POLLS WILL BE MOVED TO A NEW POLL. EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN THE NEW POLL.

Question:
Vote for your favorite idea.

Choices:
Use message boards for individual results.
Reserve choice seats for family of wrestlers.
Wait until after heavyweight final to present all medals.
Select on honorary leader of the Parade of Champions.
Have all 6 medalist s in Parade of Champions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Frank Ryan,
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I believe having all 6 in the parade is a big no no. I believe only the best of the best deserve it imo.(never made the parade myself, came within 1 match twice)
Rookie
There is a second poll above or below this one made by Frank with additional choices of:

+ Wrestle for a true second.
+ Seed district winners.
+ Liven up the Parade of Champions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HotDog,
World Champion
Picture of NWI
I think each of the first four here are great ideas.

In fact, if we were still doing NWI, one of our long-term goals was to work with the NSAA to provide even faster updates than we had in the past. We were developing a concept that would place an individual at each mat with a laptop computer or some other wireless device, and the minute that match was over, we would have them plug the result into our bracket system and the match would be on the Internet right away, rather than 1-2 hours later when the NSAA got around to posting them.

The message board is totally under-utilized there, and I'd like to see the NSAA do more with that.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray