Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Ainsworth Invite
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ainsworth Invite Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Merle it went like this semi's Gillespie Amherst majored Devine Cozad and Kenner Ainsworth defeated Bowers Winside 4-3.
Rookie
who beat libal in the semis
Novice
Eric Klingelhoefer of Amherst beat Libal 8-5 in the semi-finals.
Rookie
bulldog im not sure if you were there or watched the match but belville dominated. the score wasnt even a big deal belville controlled gumb the whole 6. and probably should have beat him by like 8 just my thoughts
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
quote:
Originally posted by Shorty112:
Does anyone have the results of the invite?

Results are up on NWI mag. Great tournament with Valentine and Amherst looking real good. Some teams were beat up and sick which took away from the tournament a little but overall some real good matches.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
quote:
Originally posted by smuggler:
bulldog im not sure if you were there or watched the match but belville dominated. the score wasnt even a big deal belville controlled gumb the whole 6. and probably should have beat him by like 8 just my thoughts

Sorry smuggler but I see things just a little different as I was sitting right on the mat in a chair and I am not saying Gumb is better, but we gave Belleville a match which at this time of year is what he needs. To win by 8 you would need to turn us which you didn't but that is because of the style of wrestling that was on the mat.Good luck to your team in the future.
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by smuggler:

Weren't you the one who thought it was going to be a blowout for Valentine in Ogallala?
Rookie
ya that isvery true bulldog it was a good match and also goodluck with the rest of the year. and wwicm i guess i wasnt really expecting our 112 not to makeweight and our 140 to break his hand. i wasnt trying to start anything i was just sharing my thoughts, which is exactly what this site is for right?