Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Weideman-what may happen
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Weideman-what may happen Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
guest thats all i preaching so thanks for your kind comments but i'm going to be behind my brother no matter what cause i know he wants to wrestle. And teacher sorry i didn't spell that great in my last message maybe my duke education is not really worth the money. Finally if anybody fins out information about what has truly happened please post it cause this is about the only means i have of keeping track of whats really going on.
<Refman>
posted   Report This Post  
what has been printed in this strand is true based upon the nsaa investigation. vw does not have an actual 103 weigh in on an open scale. The signed cert. form is no good because my friends who were running the scale that day both agree that vw did not make 103. had he made the weight he would have been wrestling in the tournament, right? vw wrestled twice at 112 vs BE and MN so he has a record at 112. by rule of the nsaa he can wrestle at 112 but not any lower for the rest of the year. it is pretty clear with the rules and the way the certification process works. if North coaches go to litigation it will likely ruin the whole certification process. i would like to see North do the right thing and abide by the rules set down for the entire state in this matter. if they are really interested in vw wrestling, then they should fit him in the lineup at 112 or he should go jv.
Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
Hey big guy. Can I get you to buy me a Duke Wrestling t-shirt? I can pay you when you get back in town?
<hurricanephilly>
posted   Report This Post  
grapplinman sure even though i don't know who you are? but just tell me and to ref man thanks and do you know any other information like what the nsaa has said about the situation

-north grad 02
Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
Hey, you do know me, I am coach Denson from Millard South. I need an XXL t-shirt. I don't know what all is going on with VW. I know there is a lot of controversy and I know there are a lot of rumors. I don't think anyone will know for sure before Metro. Thanks for everything! Hope school is going well for you.
Rookie
hey coach denson. greatmatch between jeremy and your son can't wait to here about the next match at metro. I really wish they were at to different weight so they both could win this year. But thats how this fall tell aaron i said good luck and good luck to the rest of your team and i can do that but it might not be to the end of the month till i can send it just give me your mailing address
Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
I am glad things are going well for you Hurricane! My email address is ddenson@hotmail.com so you can email me and I will give you my address. The match between Aaron and Jeremy was really good. They will have a few more epic battles, I think. I kind of wish they were in two different weight classes too sometimes because they are both so good. I do know the fans get their money's worth on these two. I will tell Aaron you said HI!