New
Find
Notify
Tools
1 Point Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of abcoach
posted   Report This Post  
Archbishop Bergan (Fremont) has 1 point free on the 2011-2012 schedule and is looking for a dual

If you’re concerned about having enough matches to make it worth the point on your schedule there are a few things to consider.

1. We will fill 9-10 weight classes next season. They’ll all be young, but there will be matches.

2. I would like to do the same thing that we did when we dualed Scribner this year. We involved our youth and junior high programs and put on a K-12 meet. We had around 33 matches total and wrestled them all on one mat. It took about 2 hours, and was probably one of the most fun experiences I’ve been involved with so far.

3. It needs to be during the second half of the season – somewhere in the Jan 13th – Feb 3rd neighborhood because our club program doesn’t get going until after Christmas.

If you’re interested and can make it work, shoot me an e-mail berganart@yahoo.com

Curtis Marolf
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I would agree with Coach Marolf, we had a great experience and our youth wrestlers were very excited about wrestling the same night with our varsity wrestlers. Great experience!!
Rookie
Picture of abcoach
bump
Rookie
Picture of abcoach
bump
Rookie
Picture of abcoach
bump