Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Honing in on ideas to improve the state tournament

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Poll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Honing in on ideas to improve the state tournament Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
The poll has been up for 2 weeks and a door busting turnout of 58 people have cast their ballots. The results are:

Overhaul Parade of Champions (23 votes)
Seed district champions (19 votes)
Post results of individual matches on message board (10 votes)
Reserve seats for family and friends of finalists (6 votes)

It seems clear cut that the 2 ideas that we should send to NSAA are Overhaul P of C and seed district champions. However, if we go back to the original post when I suggested we send ideas to NSAA one of the criterion was that it had to relate to something that NSAA could control. Red Rocker gave us a link to a story from a year ago that said the schools had voted down seeding of district champions. This makes me think that NSAA doesn't control this topic, but rather it is controlled by the schools. If that is the case do we want to waste one of our requests to NSAA on something they don't control? Please click on the following link, read the story and decide if it makes sense to request seeding if NSAA doesn't control that part of the state tournament.
https://huskermat.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7476003901/m/2451046981/p/1
I'll start another poll now about whether or not to request seeding. RR or HB, please pin this post to the top of the board.

Question:
Which of these combinations should we send to NSAA?

Choices:
Overhaul Parade of Champions AND seed district winners
Overhaul Parade of Champions AND post individual results on message boards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,