Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Congratulations Nick Rotella

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Congratulations Nick Rotella Login/Join

<Captain Beaver>
posted   Report This Post  
Payback's a bitch huh?
Junior High
Picture of pick125
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
so he beat hayek, i hear rotella had to cut some serious weight, but congratulations to him.

The result is not how a man should be measured, the means at which he gets there is what matters.
<Skytalk>
Saw Rotella this summer and he said he was only about 140. Not cutting much at all.
Junior High
Picture of pick125
k, thanks for clearing that up, i thought that might have been a little bit too much weight to cut.

The result is not how a man should be measured, the means at which he gets there is what matters.
<Guest>
Not just beat him, dominated him. 13-0. almost got the tech.
Rookie
Picture of luigi
Hey captain beaver just because rotella dominates hayek one time doesn't mean that he is the more dominate wrestler. If I remember right hayek beat rotella on the ultimate stage. Almost anything can happen in one match. Jared Pickett probably knows that after posting a similar score against tillema one match. However all there other contests were within maybe two points. I believe both hayek and rotella are excellent wrestlers, and neither should be degraded from the result of one match.
<thearchitect>
Nick Rotella on giving Brandon Brill the fastest pin of the Dakota Weslyan Open. Yea!!!!!
<guest2>
read above your post neither of them should be degraded on the outcome on one match
<Beaver mate>
Nick and John are good friends and neither would want anything posted about themself or the other. Please stop trying to start something that isn't there.