Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Class D 215

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Class D 215 Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
posted   Report This Post  
I really thought Ethan Jensen was going to take this weight class after winning a brutal district. Against Nickolite he got robbed for a whole 26 seconds. It is kinda hard to win when you have to wrestle the ref also.

Moses
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Jensen beating Soucie and Bayer for the championship would have been something! Jensen probably had the highest ACT score in the bracket and he had a great career for the Titans. Congrats Ethan!

Rick Henry

Rookie
It's hard for me to understand how he got robbed for 26 seconds when the match only lasted 26 seconds according to NSAA site. Did he also get robbed in his 7-2 wrestleback loss to Higby of Sutton.

Brutal district?? First D-2, Second D-4 Third D-3, 4th D-2, Fifth D-2, Sixth D-4

Get's tiresome hearing officials, injury and illness as excuses for getting beat.

Some advice. Wrestle to make sure the official does not decide the match. If you are injured to the point it effects your abilities don't wrestle. If you are sick and you decide to wrestle don't use being sick as an excuse for losing.
Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
It wouldnt have been an upset to me if he beat Soucie and Bayer.

Moses
Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
The reason Jensen lost to Nickolite is bc he had a jammed thumb. It hurt him BAD!

Moses
Rookie
Picture of jbowers1
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
Jammed thumb caused him to lose the match? Your from Hebron ask Desmond how he won a championship with a broken hand then? Pain is temporary pride is forever.
Rookie
I'm going to call this a hunch but I think Ringworm is being what they call "sarcastic".
Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
No im not sarcastic-I would never be like that to one of my friends. I just thought Ethan was on a role and i thought he could do it at state.

Moses
Rookie
This may be the funniest post I have seen yet.
Rookie
Picture of Giovanni
haha, i'll agree with you on that one spook banana
Rookie
Hey Ringworm now that your high school wrestling career is over you can go ahead and reveal yourself. I mean the amazing joey koch shouldn't have to hide behind the false identity of brandon modlin anymore I would think. I'll give you props though joey I like the post, if jensen did win state there would be a link from this discussion to the one about biggest upsets in state tournament history!!!
Rookie
Giovanni is Anthony Luongo, so ill have to agree with Luigi and say yes Koch is the man behind Ringworm.
Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
I dont know what you are talking about luigi_12 I am Moses A.k.A. Brandon Modlin. So you just need to settle down!

Moses