Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Huskermat schedule

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Huskermat schedule Login/Join

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Report This Post  
What are you working on this week Ross?

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
New Ratings and District Projections.

I'm waiting for some more results to finish the ratings. As soon as we get the consolations from Millard West I can get those done. I'll release A-D districts on a day by day basis throughout the week.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
I don't envy you on the ratings, but truly glad you do them. It seems you're even getting fewer potshots from ' guest ' this year. The district projections always gets some more adrenalin stirred up. I've got my own C-4 updated but then there is a ways to go yet.
<Raiderfan>
posted   Report This Post  
Share those updated projections with us, please. i don't have a handle on who is even in our district, let alone styles or tendancies. Guess it really doesn't matter, just curious. Thx.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
Ross, are you completed with C districts?

World Champion
Picture of HB
Working on them. This week is a nightmare as far as schedule goes. We've been trying to fix the show as well. And ratings. What a mess. It will all get worked out.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
I'm sitting here waiting for two phone calls before I can resume work on this week's issue. So, brother...I feel your pain.