Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    USA District 3 Tournament in O'Neill Changes

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
USA District 3 Tournament in O'Neill Changes Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
I'm really sorry for any confusion etc. here. We have decided to make our tournament a one day event and NOT include a high school division in the format. We also decided to go from a $20 entry fee to a $15 fee. I know some members of your clubs have already registered using the old form I sent out earlier. We will honor those entries so there will be no need to reenter and we will refund the $5 over pay. Again sorry for any confusion or conflicts this may have caused. Below is a list of the changes:

Preregistration: $15 instead of $20
Dates: One day tournament March 6th instead of March 5th and 6th.
Weigh-ins: 6am to 8am March 6th
Tournament begins all age groups at 9am
NCAA Champion
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Good idea B Corkle.

There will be lots to talk about at the State meeting on Saturday March 20th. Get everything ironed out for next year. Good luck.
Rookie
I enabled a link on the oneillwrestling.com web page that takes you to an online registration page for the tournament. So from the oneillwrestling.com home page click the link at the top of the page to the USA District 3 Tournament page. There you will find a link to the on-line registration page. It should be easy to register your wrestler here. Once registered, you can just pay your entry fee when you check-in. e-mail bdcorkle@esu8.org if you have any questions.

Coach Corkle
Rookie
Lol.
Rookie
Again, no name. Lol.
NCAA Champion
Good stuff. Got get you to show me how to do that entry stuff on line for my tournament next year.

Hey, might try and put a dual team for state from your area. HS, MS and Elem.

You got a lot of good kids up there. See if one of your HS kids will put something together for a HS team. Caleb has one put together that will be tough to beat.
Rookie
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will take entries through Thursday with no late fees. This is different then what was stated on the flier. The stipulation that you must have a USA Wrestling card has been lifted as well. So, no USA card required. There will be trophies for the winners of each weight bracket and team trophies as well. Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. You can register on-line at: http://ops.esu8.org/~bryancork...rict_Entry_Form.html If you have any questions email me at bdcorkle@esu8.org

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B Corkle,
NCAA Champion
Wish I could be there to watch this weekend.

Hey how bout a few dual teams from your district.

3rd-5th, 6th-8th and 9th-12th.

Valentine is bringing 2 dual teams from their area. It's gonna be a good time.
Novice
Picture of bccdavid
Corkle and his crew ran a GREAT tournament today. Well done.
NCAA Champion
Hey Corkle...come down and help me with mine next week....LOL

Nice job. Congratulations very well done from beginning to end.

Fred Franklin
Novice
Picture of 3/4 Nelson
They certainly did run a great tourney.....i know they wished they would have had more entries but they can't control that. Our kids had fun and it was top notch, thanks Lil Leprechauns Wrestling!

"Defeat is not getting back up"
Rookie
Thanks david and nelson for the positive feedback (the check is in the mail Smile) In the interest of full disclosure I need to pass the credit to Thad Fox, our tournament director, and the rest of the Leprechaun Wrestling crew. I'm just authorized to apologize and get my picture taken Big Grin without those guys and gals this thing doesn't get off the ground. Hopefully next year the numbers for these district tournaments grow. I think the district concept is definitely the way to go. Best of luck to all the qualifiers at the state meet!