Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Iowa State Championships

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Iowa State Championships Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Does anyone know of a website where you can get the results of the Iowa State Wrestling?
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
For High School that is...
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by coach e:
Does anyone know of a website where you can get the results of the Iowa State Wrestling?

www.iahsaa.org/ > wrestling
Rookie
thanks
Rookie
The state champions will be asked to wrestle in the border brawl, correct?

World Champion
Picture of HB
See lots of names doing well over there that our kids have beat in the offseason and the past year. We don't have the numbers but we have certainly done a fantastic job of closing the gap on Iowa's top wrestlers. A few years back it just wasn't so.
Rookie
Picture of Loper
arent the finals usually broadcast on NETV? doesn anyone know if they are doing this this year and when they will be on if it is going to be done?

"Show me a man that is thoroughly satisfied and I'll show you a failure."

World Champion
Picture of HB
They moved them to Channel 6 in Omaha last year. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened in Nebraska soon as well. Welcome to the day and age of the almighty dollar-if its a high-profile event some corporate sponsor will get the rights to it in a hurry.
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by Loper:
arent the finals usually broadcast on NETV? doesn anyone know if they are doing this this year and when they will be on if it is going to be done?

Check the TV guide to be sure but I think they were telecast by KPTM Channel 42 last year. If I remember right they start at 6:30 PM with introductions of new Hall of Fame members, Coach of rhe Year Awards, and Grand March. Wrestling usually starts about 7:00 PM. [/QUOTE]
State Qualifier
Loper,
Please email me. frank-ryan@cox.net
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Ryan:
quote:
Originally posted by Loper:

Check the TV guide to be sure but I think they were telecast by KPTM Channel 42 last year. If I remember right they start at 6:30 PM with introductions of new Hall of Fame members, Coach of rhe Year Awards, and Grand March. Wrestling usually starts about 7:00 PM.
[/QUOTE]

I just checked the World Herald. It will start tomorrow night at 6:00 PM on Cox, Channel 2. That's a channel that Cox, our local cable company, uses to run things that wouldn't be carried on a network channel.
Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
quote:
I just checked the World Herald. It will start tomorrow night at 6:00 PM on Cox, Channel 2. That's a channel that Cox, our local cable company, uses to run things that wouldn't be carried on a network channel.

Anything on DirecTV... with local Lincoln channels?
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by Braveheart:
quote:

Anything on DirecTV... with local Lincoln channels?

I really don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how to how to get beyond NBC, CBS, and ABC. I don't understand all of these newfangled things like Direct TV.