Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Interested in a dual tournament?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Interested in a dual tournament? Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
posted   Report This Post  
We are looking to start a dual tournament on the first weekend of January. We're looking for 5 other teams, and we'd simply have a round-robin affair where each team/wrestler would get a guaranteed five matches. If you are interested and have points to spare or are looking to change your schedule, please let me know. This is VERY preliminary, but if I can show our AD that there is interest, I can build a strong case.
Thanks,
Aaron Finley
Lincoln Southwest
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just to clarify a bit on the dates--we'd like to host this tournament on either 12/8/2006 or 1/6/2007. Thanks!

what classes are u aiming for? A? or would you like a combo of any?

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
We'd take anybody. Coaches usually practice pretty good discretion on whether their team should be in a dual tournament or not. However, it would be nice if we could get teams (from any class, really) who could come close to filling a line-up.
Thanks for asking!
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Just keeping an eye on you here Coach! Do you mean 12-9 instead of 12-8 because the 8th is a Friday?

hawk

Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
Oops, my bad. Yep, the 9th would be the date!