Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Boise State...should they have a chance?!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boise State...should they have a chance?! Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of superman_130
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
AFter the awesome win over Oklahoma Monday night...should Boise State have a chance at the National CHampionship...i mean they did go 13-0...wat else do you need to do?

Question:
Should they have a chance?

Choices:
Yes
No

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Boise State has proven, once and for all, that a national championship playoff needs to happen. Any arguments against a playoff have been irrevocably smashed into oblivion by this game.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
This is over my head entirely, I'm still trying to figure out just what ' west coast offense ' means and how it might apply to our Huskers during that last series??? You can blame Pat Summerall! Big Grin

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Pat Summerall needs to be permanently locked away in the Old Sportscasters Home and never put in front of a microphone ever again. I was actually feeling sorry for the guy by the second half the way he was butchering just about everything from the result of the play to Puri-fee/Puri-fy and other names he butchered time and time again.

About all that was left was for him to mistake Bill Callahan for Tom osborne...it was even more painful to listen to than the Cotton Bowl itself was to watch.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray