Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Don't let this become you parents!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't let this become you parents! Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Woman accused of holding sex-and-drug parties for teenage boys
posted by: Dan Viens (Web Producer)
Created: 1/21/2005 11:14 AM MST - Updated: 1/21/2005 11:14 AM MST

ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A 40-year-old Arvada woman who police say wanted to be seen as a, "cool mom", is suspected of supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys, and having sex with them.

Sylvia Johnson faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say she had parties for the boys almost every week between October 2003 and October 2004.

She's accused of giving them marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol.

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Police began investigating her after one of the boys told his mother about the alleged encounters.

A preliminary hearing in the case is set for next month.
<Guest>
sounds like some coaches sister
Novice
AIM: Online Status For cntlwrstlr130
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Thats crazy. Its like the mom in Mean Girls, the movie.
<shumom>
Does sound like that mom,I liked that movie though.
On subject...The safest place for that mom
would be police custody had that been one of my sons,She is a really sick human.
But w/ drugs involved they probably had better take my son too because otherwise I'd be in the cell next to her for knocking the s*** outta my son.
<Guest>
what sister does it sound like