Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Yep....That Had to Hurt...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yep....That Had to Hurt... Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
he said he wanted a toothpick, didn't he???

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray

look at the guy in the upper right, he's smiling at the guy getting hit! the lady to the left of him is feeding her face...."no one will deprive me of my popcorn!"

The only champion in the crowd is the little baby girl trying to catch the bat, while terrified daddy does nothing to protect her!(i actually think the kid is falling off his lap!)

CLASSIC!

that guy must have been sneezing when the bat came at him! lol. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Rookie
I like how the little red headed girl at the bottom of the picture is not phased at all by the whole ordeal she's just off in la-la land
Rookie
Picture of Future_103_CHS
I like how the lady is hiding behind a little cardboard box right behind him

-Broberg 3-
Novice
Picture of Red Dawg
Reminds me of the time I was a KC Royals game. 2 Ladies were just sitting and yacking and not paying any attention to the game when(you guessed it) A line-drive foul ball got one of them right in the head. It was funny until the medics with the stretcher showed up and carted one of them off. That ball must have bounced 25 feet in the air off her head!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Speaking of a Royals game...I was at one 5-6 years ago and saw the Royals play the Cubs on a Sunday night.

We watched Sammy Sosa hit two 2-run homers early in the game and the Cubs were just drilling the Royals, but the highlight of the night came in the top of the seventh after Sosa struck out.

Some moron in the left field corner jumped out of the stands -- naked as the day he was born. He sprints toward the infield and slides HEAD FIRST into second base. Without missing a beat, he jumps up, dusts himself off, and starts running toward the right field corner.

Dude runs past a perplexed Jermaine Day toward the corner, and two seriously overweight security guards are chasing this guy. The guy tries to jump and grab the top of the wall to pull himself over, but loses his grip and falls on the warning track. The guards corral the guy, wrap a towel around him and handcuff him to carry him away to the pokey...but not before he gives those of us sitting in the right field corner one last view of the family jewels, a view that was both disgusting and hilarious to those of us in the stands.

It may very well have been the most entertaining thing seen in Royals Stadium since the 1985 World Series.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray