Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    NCAA Div I Football Scholarships
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCAA Div I Football Scholarships Login/Join

Novice
Picture of Kalhoun
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I know the limit is 85 and the minimum (I believe) is 76 for football scholarships.

My (multi-part) question is this...

Is a college (NU) limited on the number they can give to incoming Freshman?

I'm wondering what NU can do with the opened-up scholarships due to people leaving early, transferring, (getting kicked off the program), etc.

What would be the best strategy? Going after more Juco's that can potentially have a more immediate impact or more Freshman? (or rather what can we do?)
<Recruiter>
It is not about we. When do you wear uniform and represent the program Kalhoun? Nebraska and any other team are ran by their coaches and administrators. NOT the fans. I hate when jock sniffers say WE!
<S0404>
They are allowed to give out 25 scholarships in a class, but JUCOs that qualify before the semester deadline can count towards the previous years class... I can clarify more if that doesnt answer your question
<S0404>
quote:
Originally posted by Recruiter:
It is not about we. When do you wear uniform and represent the program Kalhoun? Nebraska and any other team are ran by their coaches and administrators. NOT the fans. I hate when jock sniffers say WE!

Anyone who buys a ticket to a game, orders a husker game on paperview, or gets a husker hat from a local store has the right to say We since they have givin money supporting the university...
Novice
Picture of Kalhoun
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
And to add to that, the players and coaches gladly include those supporting fans as mentioned above.

Yes, that ansers my question.. Thanks