Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    On a personal note...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On a personal note... Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Monday marked Day 100 for yours truly. Not a lot of pomp and circumstance to mark my entry into the Century Club...in fact, other than the usual Monday at the office and late night getting the G&N put to bed, there wasn't much celebrating going on.

Mad props to those within the close circle who have supported, encouraged and otherwise offered positive vibes through e-mails, phone calls and personal visits. Aaron Groff...HUGE props to you for the impromptu phone call to the office a few days back. That made my day, no doubt about it.

To the wrestling community...thank you A TON for your patience. Now that the season is around the corner, I have a new sense of purpose and energy, and if there's one thing we should all know about Mikey C by now...when he's got that combination firing on all cylinders, those on the wrong end of the equation had better strap their cup on extra tight, because it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Last, and most certainly not least, two thumbs way up to our Creator. I am developing a new appreciation for the Word and have some great people helping me out in that area. What's funny is this...last year when we had those "impromptu" prayer circles before each session at state, I felt something in that group of people that I had not felt for a long, long time. And now that I'm starting to spend more time understanding what God has in my bullpen, I understand what that feeling was all about and I'm excited about each new day.

Including Day 101, which is already underway as I type this...Peace to all!

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Peace and happiness!

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
Congratulations Mikey, and may there be many 100s more! Side note: I think there is a inspirational poster just waiting to happen with the tag line "Two thumbs way up to our Creator"!
Rookie
Congrats. You are seeing that life without alcohol can be awesome and beautiful. Keep going today (one day at a time)>