Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    VOTE FOR TOM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VOTE FOR TOM Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
BUMP

Bear Bryant is catching up, TO needs the votes.
State Qualifier
I discovered that you can vote again after each round so keep hitting it. The current leaders are TO 40%, Bear Bryant 37%.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
I don't know who have all been paying attention to this, but T.O. has won....This reminds me of a couple of years ago when Herbie was on the Capital One mascot challenge and walked away with it. I remember about 4 weeks into the competition that they changed the rules from you can only vote for one match up a day to you have to vote for at least one mascot in each matchup that week. They did this because Herbie was winning like 90% to 10%. We, the Husker Nation, definitely need to lay off the internet voting site for awhile before they begin to ban us!!! HAHA

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.