Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    ANOTHER liar bails out.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANOTHER liar bails out. Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Alberto Gonzales. Gone. Gee....I wonder why....
More troubling is the possible hiring of Michael Chertoff, another in a long line of "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" Confederate flag waivers.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Washington D.C. is now officially the world's largest legalized brothel...the Bunny Ranch has nothing on the whores running around passing themselves off as our "elected representatives."

Democrats and Republicans are no longer worth the effort. Count on this taxpayer making that known at the ballot box next November...and if everybody else in the U.S. were to follow that lead, we might have a shot at resurrecting this once-proud democracy.

I'm all in favor of the "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" philosophy -- so long as it pertains to every Democrat and Republican "representing" our nation in the halls of Congress. To paraphrase a well-worn joke: What do you have if a plane carrying all 535 members of the House and Senate crashed and there were no survivors? A darn good start...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
I agree, Mike. It doesn't look good. Living in Germany looks better all the time.....
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Germany...Brazil...United Arab Emeriates...France...

Well -- maybe not France.

Big Grin

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by SlvrHwk:
I agree, Mike. It doesn't look good. Living in Germany looks better all the time.....

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Junior Varsity
Picture of SlvrHwk
Spend some time in a country that doesn't condone unconstitutional wiretapping and WWII era citizen spy networks, while at the same time does hold legitimate elections without shoving partisan propaganda down the throat of the voter, and you'll see what I mean. In the words of Dan Akroyd in the movie "Spies Like Us,"

"We mock what we don't understand."
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by JOH:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sorry, must have stuttered the first time.
Rookie
Picture of Agratefulsoldier
So what are you waiting for? I hear the flights are really scenic this time of year.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." Theodore Roosevelt, France, 1910

World Champion
Picture of HB
If only all the liberals would follow suit and leave the country...