Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Shinnecock Hills
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shinnecock Hills Login/Join

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
site of 2004 U.S. Open Golf tournament, arguably the greatest golf tournament in the world on the U.S. oldest 18 golf course. Who's your pick, who you pullin' for?

Varsity Letterman
Picture of LCmatgurl
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Tiger Woods. He deserves it.

One Team, Can't Be Beat, Won't Be Beat. 2/21/09

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
There are many that ' deserve ' it; based on work ethic alone it would be hard to deny that Vijay hasn't earned it already. There's been a ' new ' major winner in the last 5 or 6 majors, making odds of another in this tourney strong.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
If you've never missed a 3 footer, downhill slider, you won't appreciate what these guys are going through. Even the fairways are fast and greens like a camel's back at about 13 on the stimp. Its likely to come down to who will best handle the wind that's coming tomorrow.

quote:
Originally posted by TK:
If you've never missed a 3 footer, downhill slider, you won't appreciate what these guys are going through. Even the fairways are fast and greens like a camel's back at about 13 on the stimp. Its likely to come down to who will best handle the wind that's coming tomorrow.

Geeeeeeez, I can miss a 6 incher on sand greens from the same trail that the guy before me made it!!! Big Grin

At last a place to jabber about whatever trips your trigger without the yappies yappin' about it...

Going to have to watch the final round tomorrow, have missed most of the rest of it being on "sabbatical"

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
<Döner-Kebab>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
i want Phil to pull it off and win!

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
You've got to give it to Goosen, 11 times he 1 putted under incredible pressure and on likely the fastest greens ever known. The drama was incredible until Mickelson imploded on 17; I could feel the dagger ripping through his brain at the time.