Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    The Mitchell Report is pretty interesting.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mitchell Report is pretty interesting..... Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Its amazing the amount of big names were found to be a part of the steroid problem in the major leagues. I wonder now if anyone thinks that Roger Clemens' reputation is now tarnished, and if the steroid claims against him will keep him out of Cooperstown?

Chad Mattox
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Baseball officially lost me with the 1994 strike. Having Bud Selig as commissioner has only made things worse for the sport -- so bad that this latest black eye is starting to make Vince McMahon's WWE (or whatever their letters are now) look like a legit wrestling operation.

Baseball recovered from the Black Sox Scandal. This one may kill, or greatly alter, big league baseball as we know it. The legitimacy of the game is now in serious question.

Oddly enough...my updated blog, Don't Get Me Started, talks about this very subject. Word of warning, though...some colorful language is included (although nothing you probably haven't already heard on a wrestling mat somewhere within our borders).

Don't Get Me Started

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NWI,

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray