Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    NWI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NWI Login/Join

Novice
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Rick Reilly in ESPN.com made a remark in a recent editorial:

Hey, remind me: What do they give out for one of those BCS things anyway? It's been so long since I cared. Something from Sears? This is the sixth year in the past 10 that the title has been in dispute under this cash-grab, fan-dis, monopoly that the BCS has created. Which is why the title game just doesn't matter anymore. It's like being named Miss Ogallala. Or Best Amish Electrician

Now if some of you have access to the Keith County News, you need to read Mikey's response. It is very good, maybe Frank could send one of his sandwiches to Mikey, or a free trip to Funk. He earned it banana

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ref,
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Thanks Jim...SOMEBODY had to defend the fine single women of Ogallala.

Now if just one of them would stop by my office and say hi...and maybe go out to dinner...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by NWI:
Thanks Jim...SOMEBODY had to defend the fine single women of Ogallala.

Now if just one of them would stop by my office and say hi...and maybe go out to dinner...

Ref,

It's not necessary for me to send Mikey a sandwich. See, he's got all of those single women in Ogallalla stopping in his office to take him to dinner.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Not yet, Frank...still waiting...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray