Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Letter to Farmer Burns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letter to Farmer Burns Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Dear Mr. Burns,
I went into the hardware store in my town to buy some flowers to plant this spring. Henry, may he rest in peace, always told me that I should ask the clerk how deep to plant the flowers. When I asked the clerk he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and told me to ask a farmer. I remembered seeing your name on these pages so I will ask you. "How deep do I plant my rhododendrons?"

Love,

Auntie Mame
Novice
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Mame:
Dear Mr. Burns,
I went into the hardware store in my town to buy some flowers to plant this spring. Henry, may he rest in peace, always told me that I should ask the clerk how deep to plant the flowers. When I asked the clerk he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and told me to ask a farmer. I remembered seeing your name on these pages so I will ask you. "How deep do I plant my rhododendrons?"

Love,

Auntie Mame

Auntie Mame --Farmer Burns was busy picking an assistant principal, so I doubt if he will be able to assist you in planting flowers! I see that Farmer Burns' football coach at the high school (PHS) is going to be the head coach for the south in the Shrine Bowl football game. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Sounds like they need to hire a better clerk! No farmer is going to know how to plant rhododendrums or whatever exotic plant you're talking about. You're better off asking at Sunday Buffet after church.

Rick Henry

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Or send an e-mail to Rachel Ray.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray