Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Opening Ceremonies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening Ceremonies Login/Join

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Incredible FX. Was that Rocker on the ' cube ' Big Grin And how did that Minotaur work Roll Eyes

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Wasn't me, I was trying to sort out the wiring for the upgrade to the Command Center for next years Senior Nationals...

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
ah, the ol' command center does appear in need of some revamping. One more go round like Fargo will likely max it out; one can almost see the kwh's, maybe a fiber optic or better yet, a wireless system eh? Can hardly wait to ' see ' the upgrade.

Intertwining ' art ' and the Olympics always seems a bit of stretch but every 4 years they try it again. I have nothing against symbolism but believe me, without a narrator 99% or more of the viewers would have no idea what they saw last night up until the parade of nations. And if you've never seen the Cyrillic alphabet you thought a kindergarten student did the alphabetizing lineup. Regardless, there's always something magical about the Olympic's that draws me right into the opening ceremony pomp.

Was lookin' at splurging for this outfit so there wouldn't be any problems with the cell phone or sattelite signal.

What do you think??

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
I'm speechless, I didn't think this model would be ready for another year or two, you've gotta know some one at NASA, right? Now if the wife will not object to the backyard redo, you'll be set, I can see Ross's new broadcasting equipment finding a home here! Are there bears in your backyard? Big Grin