Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    houston alexander = for real and Hammill was screwed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

houston alexander = for real and Hammill was screwed Login/Join

State Champion
Picture of deano
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Let me just say it makes me proud to be from NE to see alexander keep knocking people out.

Now to the real topic Matt Hammill was royally screwed. I can't believe that WWF crap. It was ridiculous Hammill won that fight at worst 29-28 and even that was iffy. Then Bisping has the nuts to tell Hammill to go back to wrestling. It was a good thing Hammill is deaf or he might have kicked his butt for another 15 minutes. War Hammill

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
who did houston fight?

and i heard that my boy matt was screwed.

i here the rampage/henderson fight was a good one.....

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
State Champion
Picture of deano
alessio sakara, who has been a pride fighter. They thought they would throw Alexander to the wolves again and he once again got a stunning knockout. Sakara did take him down and then Alexander got out and hit some vicious knees and ended it with ground and pound in 101 or something like that. Hammill got screwed big time, seriously was the worst decision I have ever seen, including boxing. The fight was clearly one sided, w/ Hammill showing a better stand up as well. In fact he took Bisping down at will for the most part and chose to let him up every time. I still am in shock over the decision, they need to change the scoring system because that was not accepptable.

we will always remember his record as

not 5-1 but 5-screwed

he will get a shot at him again.....and this time he wont let him up!

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
Absolute terrible scoring in the Hamil fight. Dana White needs to ban those judges from UFC.

As far as Houston Alexander... all I can say is WOW! That dude is going to bring it every time! Who wins between him and Rampage (who I really don't think is that good)?