Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Job Search
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Job Search Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey everyone,

I have been in the job search now for a little over 3 months now with 0 success in finding a job. I graduated from Wayne State College in May with a B.S. in Computer Science with a Computer Information Systems minor. I am currently looking at job opportunities in Lincoln, but the job market is very small right now. I was wondering if anybody knows of any companies looking for a Tech or Support guy? I have very good experience and knowledge in the field of computers and related technologies. Even if you don't know if your company is looking for a tech guy, I was hoping that maybe some of you down in the Lincoln area could maybe ask around and see if maybe there would be an opportunity. When I get to Lincoln, I would be very interested in helping out a wrestling club. I'm sure I'll have some free time come wrestling season and a little kids club would be a perfect fit for me. I would help out with a high school team, but I still have a little brother that is a sophomore that I still want to go watch. I thank all of you for your help with this, it is very much appreciated. You can e-mail me at twdinger@hotmail.com if you here of anything. Once again, thanks for your help.

Tim Wurdinger

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Tim,

Have you tried the nebraskajobnetwork.com website? There is another site that I was using when I was job-hunting a while back, but don't have it on my office computer (where I'm typing from now). If I have it on my laptop at home I'll shoot it to you. It was a really good site and I was in the hunt for 4-6 positions when the SSC gig broke loose.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior High
Also, believe it or not... I'm still getting hits from Monster.com

Check with CSC, All Native Systems, Lockheed Martin, McCallie & Associates. Most of their jobs, however, will require security clearances.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Tim...found it.

Careerlink.org

Lot of opportunities on there, all here in Nebraska.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
Picture of Big Pounder
Tim,
If you are still looking, shoot me an e-mail, I may be able to help. My e-mail is brady_yosten@us.aflac.com

Coach Yosten

Walk the Line.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Thanks to everyone for your help. Haven't found anything as of yet, but I'm still open to suggestions. Mike, I have been on many sites, but those were 2 I didn't know about and I have been checking. Coach Yosten, I just sent you an e-mail from my college work email account, you can go ahead and just reply back to that same address. Once again, thanks for your help.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.