Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Medical Miracle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medical Miracle Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor says, "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half of a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The New York doctor not to be outdone, "You guys are way behind. We are going to take a woman with no brains out of New York; put her in the White House and then half the country will be looking for work."
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
You know...if that weren't close to being the truth, that would be REALLY funny. Instead, it's really SCARY...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
She's a graduate of Yale Law School, one of the most prestigious post-graduate institutions in the world, and she's achieved her success through her own accomplishments and not family connections.

I'd like to see your resume, if you indeed claim she has "no brains".
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Relaaaaaaaaax....it's only a joke.

Unless she's elected, of course...then it becomes a national nightmare...

Rookie
I understand that NWI, but much of the bashing takes place outside the context of a joke. Now, I'm not saying that she's the best candidate, but when people attack her intelligence (ESPECIALLY in comparison to the current president) - that's when it irks me.
Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
There are some people on this board that constantly bash democratic politicians, no matter who they are, the amount of education received, and the amount of good they have done for America. Whatever.

Chad Mattox
Rookie
That's because the majority of Nebraskans are Republicans.

Every politician is going to be bashed by somebody because nobody can do enough good (pay lip service to enough people) to please everybody. Unless you're George Washington, and even he was hearing voices of dissent on his way out.

So quit whining (I know it's hard for you Democrats Smile ), take the joke and fire back with some clever one liners about any Republican of your choosing.
Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
I suppose I could talk about Rudy Guilliani marrying a cousin or Fred Thompson being a lobbyist for abortion clinics, but hey that would be too easy.

Chad Mattox
Rookie
Picture of Wrestler69
I think our whole government is goin down the drain....its all one big conspiracy if ya ask me she'll make it worse
World Champion
Picture of NWI
I've been paying attention to the two parties -- more than I care to admit -- and after watching several debates and reading what I've read about several of the main candidates, I've come to this opinion about those running for president:

Democrats are idiots

Republicans are morons

If I had to vote today...I'd write in the Geico gekko.

Junior High
I don't whiiiiiiinnne tantrum

I think they're all a bunch of liars & cheats... It's just which pile of male bovine excrement you wish to believe.