Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Super Bowl XXXIX picks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Bowl XXXIX picks Login/Join

<Rabbit>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Late it looks like that RJ Nabisco ate you up! You got smoked! Good thing that Rome did comeback either. That would have been two whippins that you would have taken!
<LATE>
HAVE A TAKE DON'T SUCK. THAT INCLUDES YOU, YOU WRASCALLY WABBIT. ELMER FUDD IS AFTER YOU. IT IS NOW WABBIT SEASON. I'LL BE EATING NABISCO'S AND HOSENPHEFFER FOR DINNER. I WISH ROME WAS BACK AS WELL. THEN SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME WOULD HAVE A TAKE. WAR WRESTLING! WAR DISTRICTS! WAR STATE! WAR OFF SEASON! WAR TO ALL THAT WORK HARD IN OFF SEASON! LATE!!!!! BLING BLING BLING LATE
<guesty guest>
quote:
Originally posted by LATE:
HAVE A TAKE DON'T SUCK. THAT INCLUDES YOU, YOU WRASCALLY WABBIT. ELMER FUDD IS AFTER YOU. IT IS NOW WABBIT SEASON. I'LL BE EATING NABISCO'S AND HOSENPHEFFER FOR DINNER. I WISH ROME WAS BACK AS WELL. THEN SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME WOULD HAVE A TAKE. WAR WRESTLING! WAR DISTRICTS! WAR STATE! WAR OFF SEASON! WAR TO ALL THAT WORK HARD IN OFF SEASON! LATE!!!!! BLING BLING BLING LATE

rack him.
<LATE>
I WANT THE EAGLES TO WIN THIS ONE, BUT, IT WILL BE THE PATRIOTS. 35-27 IN ONE OF THE BEST SUPER BOWLS OF ALL TIME. LATE
<Red Dawg>
I hate east coast sports. They get all the Pub and are treated like no one else an compete. With that said, I am pushing for the Patriots. I can't take it anymore after watching the Eagles pump their chests and act like a bunch of morons after every play. The Pat's players are a bunch of classy guys for the most part and have won me over.