Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Tommy Lee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tommy Lee Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of MrCoyote
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
How many of you out there are going to watch the Tommy Lee reality show on NBC tomarrow night?

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
found it quite amusing actually, format ended up being a good one. no way he can make the marching band, but the tutor doesn't have a chance either Smile

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
The tutor is Mike Stuntz's girlfriend. GO STUNTZ!! Best talent on the husker team.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Not to be a spoiler, but I think he makes the band and plays at a Husker game even. Got a buddy that was in the band but was out for that semester b/c he usedup all of his eligibility.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
quote:
Originally posted by Twdinger:
The tutor is Mike Stuntz's girlfriend. GO STUNTZ!! Best talent on the husker team.

Uhh just to let you know, Stuntz don't play for the huskers no more, get up to date twdinger

The Stat Boy

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Wonder if she's still there or left with Mike?

Or Tommy?

Watched a few minutes of it tonight...it was about as absurd a TV program as I have ever seen. Laughed my *** off...then realized Lewis Black was on Comedy Central and switched the channel for some "real" comedy.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Lance Stallion
Uh, just to let you know Squirrelly Shirley...Mike Stuntz is a senior this year. Here is a link to this year's roster. Get up to date.

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&D...KEY=&SPID=22&SPSID=4
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
He's right statboy...let's see if I remember this right. He took a redshirt his 3rd year, last year he was the signal guy and this year I think he is competing for the safety posistion. I do believe he graduates in December, not for sure though on that one.

http://journalstar.com/articles/2005/08/21/huskerextra/...f83c7d4559688378.txt

there's the article I got my info from.

enjoy

Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
well ain't I stupid, i could have swore he left cuz he ain't got no chance on defense, biggest highlight of his career, black 61 Flash reverse pass, nebraska oklahoma, to eric crouch

The Stat Boy