Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    NFL champion
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFL champion Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  

Question:
Who will win the NFL championship?

Choices:
New England Patriots (Vinateri, Vinateri, Vinateri)!
Indianapolis Colts (Manning is the best)
Philedeplhia Eagles ( Mcnabb and T.O.)
Atlanta Falcons (wheres Vick, their "D" is showing)
Green Bay Packers (Green and Favre)

The Stat Boy

<`guest>
none of those choices
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Of those five choices, only one will be in the Super Bowl, and they will be the ones who fall prey to this year's Super Bowl XXXIX champion.

The Colts will make it this year, but Peyton Manning will encounter the Blue Thunder defense, Matt Hasselbeck will have a career breakout performance and the Vince Lombardi trophy will be heading to the Great Northwest.

Yes, boys and girls, your Super Bowl XXXIX champions will be none other than the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS.

Count on it.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
<Guest>
or not
Novice
Picture of Red Dawg
WATCH OUT, The Chiefs are coming. Could they be the team to start 0-3 then go on to win the Big One????? Can they rip off 12-13 in a row???? Well, at least I can dream for two more weeks!!!
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Go Lions!!!!!!!

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
I think the Eagles made two great acquisitions with T.O. and Jevon Kearse in the off-season, and they have been paying huge dividends so far. Looks like the Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC!

Chad Mattox
World Champion
Picture of NWI
The Seahawks have never started a season 4-0, but if they beat the Rams Sunday, not only will they have a 2-game lead over the rest of the division, they will be 3-0 vs. the NFC West after they punk the Cardinals in 'Zona.

If that happens...they are going to be home for the playoffs and making plans for J-Ville.

<cenwrstlr135>
Better watch out for the cards at home though. They knocked off Minnesota at home last year to give the Pack a playoff spot. Just some thought
World Champion
Picture of NWI
But remember...the Viqueens STARTED last season 6-0, so their implosion was more self-inflicted before AZ finished them off on a last-second TD pass.

<LATE>
STEELERS 3-1. AFC IS WIDE OPEN BABY. GO BLACK AND GOLD
World Champion
Picture of NWI
The AFC -- and the NFL, for that matter -- is New England's to lose. They are clearly the best team in the NFL right now, without question.

If...er, when...Seattle makes it to the Super Bowl this February, it would be no shame to lose to the Patriots. On the other hand, to beat a team of that caliber would be truly awesome...and I may still be wearing my Shawn Alexander jersey the week of the state tournament.

Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
Maybe you should wear an old Brian Bosworth jersey too! All joking aside, NFC will be between Seattle and Philadelphia, just gonna come down to who plays better defense in the end, always does...

Chad Mattox
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Hey...do I EVER bring up Bucky "Bleeping" Dent or Bill Buckner in here??? HUH??? Did you HAVE to stoop so low as to remind me of that steroid-filled pile of OU goo?

I firmly believe that the drafting of Bosworth was the catalyst to the downward spiral of the Seahawks in the 90's. They followed that with noteworthy first-round draft picks such as Dan McGwire (Mark's brother), Rick Mirer (aside from Montana and Thiesmann, has Noway Lame EVER had a relevant quarterback in the NFL???) and others.

Don't EVER bring that goober's name into a conversation about the Seattle Seahawks EVER again. If you do, I will invoke the ghost of Babe Ruth upon the Red Sox and they will continue their postseason losing ways now and into perpetuity...and the only way the curse will be broken is if you die your head blonde, shave it into a mohawk and stand in the middle of Memorial Stadium wearing nothing more than a jockstrap and a Paris Hilton ankle bracelet.

On a Thursday.

<LATE>
NWI, COME ON HE HAS TO WEAR THE BRITNEY SPEARS BEER BELLY RING TOO. BLING BLING BLING. LATE
Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
Hey now.....I guess I brought it on myself about the Bosworth comments. Lets hope my stupidity does not ruin the potential for my beloved Red Sox to win a World Series title. Go Red Sox!

Chad Mattox
Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
If the Red Sox lose their next game, I will unleash a curse onto the Seahawks that will enable Matt Hasselbeck to mysteriously come down with a torn ACL. Watch out NWI!

Chad Mattox
World Champion
Picture of NWI
OUCH...what say we call a truce, eh?

Junior High
Picture of Red Sox
Truce is on, at least until I know that the Red Sox aren't going to be cursed this year....

Chad Mattox
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Well hey...if they are, it's not my witchcraft that got it done. In fact...I was hoping for a Cubs/Red Sox matchup in the World Series so we could get both ghosts exorcised.