Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    NWI NEWS COVERAGE
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NWI NEWS COVERAGE Login/Join

<RJ Nabisco>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
SO NWI..do you really miss having Rome to hash things out with. It seems like when he was in here, you were kind of protected by the masses. Lately it appears that the masses have been on you a bit. At least Rome could deflect some of that for you.

I am sorry to hear about your recent problems. I hope you get everything worked out because I enjoy watching your battles with Rome and others like him. The poll results on you are 50/50 as well. What about the one with you and Rome having a battle? Can that happen?

You know who he is...so drop him a note and invite him back!
<EX-WINO>
Mikey understand before I start that I suport you and all you do, but as a reader of the same blue book often referd to as the big book, as you are now for the last160 days or so, let me give you this, there are conce. for our actions and addictions and this NWI MAG stuff is one of them 11 years ago when I put the plug in the jug there were lots of these to deal with and you just have to deal with them, in the end it will make sobber life lots better any way. But to ingauge in the argu. that you have on here are not healthy for you or your sobrity, to make all the excuses that you have, and all the problems so public what you have started to have is a pitty party, and you know what thay say about those (Poor me Poor me Pour Me a nother Drink.) Just unerstand this to is one of those suck deals that we made for our selfs that we need to deal with you will be fine and NWI will be back Im sure, there are too many people pulling for you. And dont forget the fastest way back to the bottle is through resintments dont ingauge in meaningless bantar you can not control. Look at it this way with all the miss speld words and bad penmenship in this Im sure they will rip my guts out but I can live with that. Be a man and Keep comming back it works if you work it. Signed.. Just an old Drunk that wrestled and still Coaches in Nebraska
<RJ Nabisco>
Now that Wino fellow has a point...I guess it would not be healthy for you to battle it out with Rome if yotu are engaged in the blue book battle. Having a drink is a tough thing to overcome and if getting into an argument with Rome would cause you a downfall, we would not like that to happen. I just miss the banter back and forth. You did not have to agree, but both of you guys made some good points. Go back and look at the number of people that read the posts and replied. They were some of the most followed!

Mike I want you to be at your best and get things in order...if you need anything, there are lots of people pulling for you! Old Wino, good luck in your recovery. You sound like a guy that has seen his share of the road kills in life!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I'll tell you guys something...I have much bigger issues, both past and present, in my life that would get me back to the bottle a lot faster than an anonymous wannabe yahoo on an Internet chat site.

I've had several opportunities to go BTTB (back to the bottle) in the past several days, and all I need to do is think back to the night of July 31 and ask myself if I'd like to try and repeat those events and see if the luck is still hot or not. Today is Day 158, and if we get through this one, it's a good day. (Seeing as how there is 7 inches of snow on the ground and the car is in the shop, my options appear rather limited today...LOL).

And to Wino...believe it or not, I actually understood everything you wrote in your post there. Amazing what 20 years of editing bad copy can do for a guy's reading capabilities.

I'd go on, but I've got a website to update. Everybody think warm thoughts so we can melt some snow...

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray