Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Weight Lifting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weight Lifting Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Does annyone here do the powerlifting and plans to go to the state meet in dophian Ne
<Guest>
I thought state was at Roncalli?
<a>
bumnp
<525>
Dustin Franklin is...132 lbs

Tekamah has a powerlifting team and are taking around 8 or 9 kids.
<Guest>
nope class c power lifting is at dophian. I'm not all that sure if tekamah has that many last i knew only about 4 kids had turned in there stuff for it kind of dispointing to me but its what the kids want to do. I know its fun and I possibly going to break some state records this year. I was just wondering though how many wrestlers that for class c schools are with a power lifting team
<Guest>
BUMP~
<Guest>
i wish my school had a powerliftin team. do u have to go to that school to compete? or can u go to a different school to compete with them?
<Guest>
well i'm not sure on that i don't think you have to have it in your school. Since we pay for the entree fee and hotel if we need so it has nothing to do with the school all you have is the school name. So you might be able to just sign up your self or talk with another school that has it and they powerlifting "coach" to see what they think. I am pretty sure that valley does it through the gym in the town. I can't think of the guys name right now but hes huge and he's put out some tough state champions. So if that answer your question. I will talk with my coach tomorrow and see what he says then post back on here so you can get the offical word
<Guest>
that valleys coach is Mark Shelin not sure on his late name spelling
<Guest>
Is the Valley power lifting coach Mark Sheleen ex Nebraska Football Player?
<Guest>
Class b is at roncalli then
<Guest>
plattsmouth won last year, not sure if any wrestlers are on the team or not
<Guest>
He might be an ex Nebraska Football Player