Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Who ya' goin' with...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who ya' goin' with... Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  

Question:
Huskers or Cyclones this Saturday in Lincoln? Cyclones struggled last week with Army but have punk-slapped Iowa. Huskers have struggled with...well, MAINE...and looked absolutely average against noted football powers Wake Forest and Pittsburgh.

Choices:
Huskers
Cyclones
Who cares?
What time is the Baylor game on?
Forget the Huskers...how 'bout those Patriots?

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Ok, that baylor, comment, one of the funniest comments I have ever seen, and I wouldn't be suprised if HB or NWI voted for baylor, they doin dang good this year.

The Stat Boy

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Yep, that was me...just thought I'd spice up the voting a bit...LOL.

Unprecedented Child Custody Ruling
Enid, Oklahoma
August 24, 2005

A seven-year-old boy was at the center of the courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Oklahoma Sooners, who the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
BwahahaBwahahaBwahahaBwahaha

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Obviously we've forgotten about the tendency toward violence in the OU football dormitories.

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Twdinger
Hey,
I heard that same joke last year, but only it was the huskers.

Ever hear of the coach that couldn't coach his wrestler out of a wet paper bag; I was coaching the wet paper bag.
Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Red Rocker:
Unprecedented Child Custody Ruling
Enid, Oklahoma
August 24, 2005

A seven-year-old boy was at the center of the courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Oklahoma Sooners, who the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

That was so freakin funny, I just spit pop all over my comp. screen.

HEY POST 400 FOR ME WOO-HOO.

The Stat Boy

Junior High
Heard the same joke using "The Three Bears" and baby bear being granted custody to his Aunt Bertha & Uncle Bernie in Chicago... The Chicago Bears don't beat anybody either. Big Grin
Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
Who cares about the jokes, I mean that's 400 posts in a year, that like over 1 post a day, that's pretty good, for me,

The Stat Boy

Junior High
congrats.... Forgive me if I don't get up and celebrate. Roll Eyes

We know what you meant, but I was more focused on the old joke with a different twist.
Novice
Picture of pinmachine
I had a dream last night...Cory Ross busted a big one late in the game and the Huskers got a few turnovers. Final score... 27-7 Huskers! Am I crazy? Who knows. It came to me in a dream. And yes, I was at the wedding in the dream, like I will be on Saturday. Frown Too bad I can't be in Lincoln.

"Summer wrestling makes Winter champions."
Rookie
are you kidding me....the huskers by 20...if they win and that is a big if it will come down to the end...like a 7-6 score again.
Rookie
I can believe the huskers holding the cyclones to 7 points but i havent seen any proof that we can score 27 points in a game. The Iowa State defense would have to play the worst game of the year.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Guys...this team will go only as far as the Blackshirts take them. Our "west coast" offense is pathetic...more like "gulf coast" because it's pretty much been washed away by Hurricane Pederson.

Clones 20, Huskers 10

Anybody know any sports bars showing the Baylor game Saturday???

quote:
Originally posted by NWI:
... pretty much been washed away by Hurricane Pederson.

You come up with some dandies Mikey...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER

quote:
Originally posted by pinmachine:
I had a dream last night...Cory Ross busted a big one late in the game and the Huskers got a few turnovers. Final score... 27-7 Huskers! Am I crazy? Who knows. It came to me in a dream. And yes, I was at the wedding in the dream, like I will be on Saturday. Frown Too bad I can't be in Lincoln.

You had the 27 and the Ross bustin' a big one!!

I wish the only nail biters were the OU and/or Colorado games like in the old days...

-----------------
Photobucket

EISENHOWER
Junior Varsity
Picture of Stat Boy
Man, that dude was so right, hey Red Rocker, you a mod right, I like that double post, j/k

The Stat Boy