Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Cool Picture
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool Picture Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Was asked to post this for one of our less computer literate members. But we love him and our Vets anyways!!!

This photo was taken by a soldier in fghanistan of a helo rescue mission. The pilot is a PA National Guard guy who flies EMS choppers in
civilian life. Now how many people on the planet you reckon could set the tail end of
a chopper down on the roof top of a shack on a steep mountain cliff and hold it there while soldiers load wounded men in the rear???

If this does not impress you ... nothing ever will. I can't even imagine having the nerve much less the talent and ability ...

God Bless our military!!!!!

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
RR,
You are too kind. When you said LESS computer literate that implies that I know something, just less than the other boys and girls. It should have said LEAST computer literate, making it perfectly clear that I have NO computer literacy. My assistant won't let me touch my computer in the office because she got tired of cleaning the white out off the screen every time I made a mistake. Hey, nobody's perfect.
Junior Varsity
Picture of 4Huskers
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Ryan:
RR,
You are too kind. When you said LESS computer literate that implies that I know something, just less than the other boys and girls. It should have said LEAST computer literate, making it perfectly clear that I have NO computer literacy. My assistant won't let me touch my computer in the office because she got tired of cleaning the white out off the screen every time I made a mistake. Hey, nobody's perfect.

I would have never guessed it was you Frank! Big Grin