Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Boys Town Invite.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Boys Town Invite. Login/Join

<To guest>
posted   Report This Post  
It's Devlon Webb not Devon. Still going to be a pin.
<mustang wrestler>
Why is Mclauglin not wrestling this year? He would definitely been one of the favorites at around 145.
<Guest>
This post makes absolutely no sense? Who is Devlon Webb and why do you think he would pin McKim in the first period? And how did this subject get started?
<Guest>
Pin McKim in the first period! Some one needs to make a rule that if you smoke crack you cannot post on this website.

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Devlon Webb wrestled for Omaha Central his freshman and sophmore year until he had some personal problems. He beat Cash Coolidge their freshman year at Boystown...and also beat Craig Pokorny his sophmore year. He placed 4th at 112A his sophmore year behind Ashburn, DeRuiter, and Wiemann. Then he went to Boystown and hopefully he will have a good season.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
<Guest>
You are wrong Pokorny beat Webb and it was their freshman year.
<Guest>
Also Pokorny was 103 his sophomore year so he couldnt wrestle Webb.
<a fan>
Okay its prediction time, what are the top 3 placing teams, ( Not Individuals )at this Tourney.
<hawk>
1=Skutt
2=Aurora
3=Underwood or Gross
<Interesting>
How much does Aurora bring to the table, what does their lineup look like 103-HWY
<In the Know>
Mckim will go 119 after Dev takes it to him. Dev is one of the most underrated wrestlers in Nebraska.
<Guest>
After seeing him last season, the only guy at 112 in the state that will compete with him is Vacanti.
<Guest>
What year did he take 4th ?

2002....guest are u sure Craig beat Devlon? I thought Devlon beat Craig once at 112 b/c on my list for the 112lbers at BT that year, but that was a long time ago, and really doesn't matter now.

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Badger
Big Whitey,

Guest is only half right. Craig and Devlon split. Craig did beat Devlon their freshmen season at 103. Craig did wrestle 103 most of his sophomore season, but at Boys Town we moved Craig up to 112 because he was fighting off an illness and we were giving him lots of fluids so he weighed about 108lbs. Devlon did beat Craig and Craig finished 3rd that year at 112.

yeah for some reason i did thing they split matches. what weight is craig thinking about going this year? i can't wait to see how he does at boystown!

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Badger
Craig will be at 135.
<Guest>
I think Ronnie Agosto from BT could surprise the 189 lbers at this tourney. I've heard from a connection at BT that he has been training very very hard all pre-season. Look for him
<Tourney>
Starts this Friday. What are the teams entered. Any weight class predictions.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Some teams I have heard that will be there:

Skutt, Gross, Bennington, Beatrice, Boys Town, Missouri Valley, Underwood, maybe Tekamah Herman