Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Football playoffs

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Football playoffs Login/Join

Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
posted   Report This Post  
I know everyone around here is excited to get the season going, however we have the state football playoffs starting up tomorrow and I hope all of the football players/wrestlers stay healthy and injury free. I know I am looking forward to the playoffs and I wish the best of luck to any wrestler out there who's team qualified for state.
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Ditto that Bulldog. I love reading through the football/cross country stat leaders and looking for wrestling names I recognize. As musch as I respect off season training I also respect multi sport standouts.
Rookie
Im looking forward to D2 Playoffs with Howell, St. Mary's and Sargent being the front runners. In my mind I believe its Sargents year to stop the success of Howells.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
quote:
Originally posted by RMAC2012:
Im looking forward to D2 Playoffs with Howell, St. Mary's and Sargent being the front runners. In my mind I believe its Sargents year to stop the success of Howells.

Well there are a few more contendors with Pawnee City, Giltner, HSF and Pleasanton. I like you have faith in Sargent, however it is going to take a perfect game for anyone to dethrone Howells.
Novice
Howells is speacial this year. I know they have had some great teams, but this year they are speacial. Their line is all going to go DI and they have a back-up lineman going DII. They have some skill other places too..... I just think this is a speacial group.

They basically lost only Corey Brester from last years State Title team.

Giltner/HSF winner will be a great game next.