Notify
Tools
Rocker Login/Join

Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Fly AA:
HAHA! B4NU0270....Yes, the Waboritas! We went to a VH concert in Omaha and stayed at the Hilton. Mike told me about a drink he was going to have for us as a preshow warm-up (we met NWI there as well). It didn't take us long to polish off the bottle either, just like at elk camp! Red Face)

Hawk...That was one of the places Mike and I always wanted to see Sammy was in Cabo...we often talked about it, sure wish we could have made it...but you're right, he probably found his way. One of his good friends (also a HUGE Red Rocker fan) and I were talking at the funeral that we should make the trip anyway in Mike's honor and don't be surprised if I come on here one day and post some pics! Red Face)

Happy Father's day out there to all you Dads!

FlyAA
I remember the last time we were in Cabo and as the wife and I headed in for some American Beer I pulled the phone out and started scrolling #'s, she asked who are you calling? Lets go I am thirsty. I hit RR and to my surprise he picked up (it was 7pm on a Sat night) I said Brother guess where I am and he knew right away I was headed in to the Wabo! Oh he was po'd at me so of course I had to text him a shot of the front door.
Any way we talked about making the trip some day on several occasions and I would consider another trip down if you ever want to go it is one of our favorite places, you feel safe and the place absolutely ROCKS!!!!
I have lots of pictures of the place but wouldn't you know Brother Mike always posted em for me, Dang I miss that guy!

hawk

Rookie
We do too.

Happy Father's Day! Smile
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
quote:
Originally posted by Fly AA:
We do too.

Happy Father's Day! Smile

Tell the boys I said Hi and while he was not there to celebrate being Dad with them yesterday they need to think back on all the things he shared with them as their DAD!
Smile
And Thanks for for the thought.

hawk

Rookie
Will do! Smile