Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
103 A Login/Join

<103pounder>
posted   Report This Post  
do you think nick fickel will take stake he is from bellevue west i heard he can beat rodriguez

*state* *champ*
Rookie
AIM: Online Status For pintowin2
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
please stop posting about yourself, its only making you look bad, especially since you arent listed by anyone besides yourself as a top 103 or 112 class A wrestler
<103_fan>
ACually I heard that Ingraham is going to be going 112 and dosen't have to cut much wieght to make it there for Saturdays meet.
I think all 3 boys Rod, Ingraham, and Castillo will do very well this season.
<ballin-like-no-other>
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hunt:
Don't Yal know about Mike Hunt. he is gonna take state. this is his first year and he benches 200.
so victor mike is "the man".Holla Back.

he aint going to win anythings

wrestle to win
<who>
what are some of the better records in this weight class...i believe rodrigez is undefeated, wanning with 1 loss to rod, rogert with 1 loss wanning, wieman with one loss to peterson, hernandez has no or 1 loss
<Guest>
Next week will tell alot with Pederson from Gross DRod, a Healthy CRogurt, Justin Hernandez
<Guest>
they will all be at grand island next week
<Guest>
thats gonna be a round-a-bout of a seeding meeting...i wonder what they will do...maybe result to goin by grade because its still early in the season
<Guest>
my guess is just draw from a hat, cuz no matter how they do it everyone is going to have to earn every bit of their way through it
<Guest>
should end up this way for seeding, Rodriguez and Hernadez should be a great finals match.
#1 D Rod no losses
#2 J Hernandez no losses
#3 Rogert 1 loss
#4 Pederson 2 losses
State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Norfolk is also at Grand Island.
<Guest>
id put the house on it that there will be some kinda major upset in that bracket somewhere
<Guest>
any predictions on this match?
<mustanger>
wanning pinned rogert, rodrigues pinned wanning.....any ?'s
<Guest>
wanning pinned rogurt when he had influenza, a healthy rogurt would tear wanning apart *thats my opinion*
<Guest>
i see rodrigez in the finals...im not so sure about hernandez...so dont be talkin about rod-hernandez finals yet
<seeds>
aurora kid will be ahead of pederson because he beat pederson head to head
<Guest>
this is going to be a fun bracket to watch
<hey>
i think it will be a toss up for 2nd..hernadez looks strong...wieman only loss is to peterson, peterson lost to the aurora kid, rod pinned wanning who pinned rogert
<Guest>
i dont think you seen the 100% Rogurt wrestling against Wanning, cuz he almost lost to a kid from Omaha South that he could tear apart on an average day, but who knows, should be a fun bracket to watch