<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
he was wieghing 106 at team camp
<Guest>
miller was wieghing 106 at team camp
<dghby2000>
there is a stud out of Pius X named Justin Hernandez. he is a freshman and is looking to go 103 or 112. he has been champion of champions 2 maybe 3 years in a row. he looks like a forsure medalist.
<Guest>
Is Pius going to be class A this year with the new highschools?
<Guest>
yes i believe we are but idk...we would do good in class b thought top 5 if we did...but almost positive we r class a again
<mustang>
We just had a two time state champ out of Pennsylvania start school this week! He will be a Junior and is only weighing 107 right now! This guy is the real deal! He will come in to Nebraska and should beat any of the other guys at this weight!
<dghby2000>
what school is he gonig to?
<Fan>
What is this Penn kid's name? I assume if he weighs 107 that he has been wrestling 103 and being a junior he must have won it the last 2 years. Of last year's 2 Penn 103 state champs, one was a senior and the other was a freshman. This kid apparently is neither one of these 2. Are you sure you got your facts straight?
<mustang>
Matt Dunn!
<Guest!>
<Fan>
According to that bracket Matt Dunn was a freshman last year. Can they wrestle in the high school state tournament as an 8th grader? If not then how can he be a 2 time state champion?

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just like 2 years ago Matt Ciasulli was transferring in from PA.
<mustang>
My mistake...he is taking some Jr. Level classes so I thought he was a Junior! He is only a 10th grader! He was Champ last year 40-1 and won the Jr. High meet as an 8th grader! He has only lost 3 times in Pennsylvania!
<Guest>
he wrestled 112 last year and is goin to be a junior

http://www.wrestlingusa.com/02%20wusa%20web%20root/highschoolbest/hsbestsophfrosh.html

ranked 8 under 112
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hey guys if you look at both the sites posted you will see that he was a state champ at 103 (not 112) but he is PROJECTED to be #8 at 112 this year and if you look just above him you see VW from North, again a PROJECTED weight.

Maybe this will stir things up a little on who goes where? Hopefully Dunn and VW are in the same weight and we can see some great matches.

hawk
<Prove it>
Why and how would someone during the school year move to Millard? Yes Dunn is listed in the wusa but how does this news just come out now?
<Guest>
mustang is a liar
<Guest>
whats the word on who will be down and whos returning and looks tough
<gravity>
Wanning MN, Payne PL, Miller MS, Rodriquez K, Wearner F, Wieman NF, Mcdougna Burk, Weamer PL S, Tran MW, Cox NP, Castanada SB, Lil Etherton LE,
<Jim>
the only way this kid could make 103 is if he cut off his leg. he looks big. i say he is at 125