Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Border Brawl
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Border Brawl Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HB:
The best kids on their team are 119 Clark, an absolute stud; [Quote]

Clark finished fourth in the state tournament. If he's an absolute stud what would you call the 3 who finished above him?
State Qualifier
The seargent Bluff kid at 140 is very good, and physical.Kelloge is probably their best wrestler.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Clark got 2nd last week at Iowa losing 4-3 to McDonough who might be one of the top 4 junior 119s in the country. Clark is the real deal-he's beaten Pokorny; won NHSCA juniors last year; and is a 4x state finalist (three times in Illinois big school). Only won state as a sophomore. Wrestling for Sanderson at Iowa State so he and Pokorny will see each other a lot over the next few years. Coach Pokorny told me he reminds him of Todd Meneely.
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by HB:
Clark got 2nd last week at Iowa losing 4-3 to McDonough who might be one of the top 4 junior 119s in the country. Clark is the real deal-he's beaten Pokorny; won NHSCA juniors last year; and is a 4x state finalist (three times in Illinois big school). Only won state as a sophomore. Wrestling for Sanderson at Iowa State so he and Pokorny will see each other a lot over the next few years. Coach Pokorny told me he reminds him of Todd Meneely.

I stand corrected. When I looked at the Iowa State Tournament brackets I missed him. I only saw Daniel Clark from Central Clinton (Dewitt), who got fourth at 2A 119. I agree, Tyler Clark from Bettendorf is a good horse.

Never was a horse that couldn't be rode, never was a man that couldn't be thowed. My apologies to you English teachers, but ........
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Badger
quote:
Originally posted by HB:

Clarification: Andy and Tyler Clark have split 2-2. Andy was hoping to wrestle Tyler at this event.

We have known the Clark’s for several years and Tyler has shown interest in wrestling for Nebraska for several years. The Huskers made an offer to Tyler in case Andy did not accept.
Junior Varsity
Where, when and what style did your son wrestle Clark?
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Badger
quote:
Originally posted by scrambler:
Where, when and what style did your son wrestle Clark?

2000 - Greco, Tyler won
2000 - Freestyle, Andy won
2004 - Greco, Andy won
2005 - Folkstyle, Tyler won
Rookie
Was Clark at the Boys Town tournament, if so did he wrestle Sackett or Andy than. Or was he up a weight?

Central Clinton (Dewitt) are not at Boystown.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
State Qualifier
Clark from Bettendorf wasn't at Boys Town Invitational either. He's the one who wrestled 119 for Iowa last night, not Clark from Central Clinton at DeWitt.
Rookie
That is my mistake, I was looking at Clark but meant to put Jensen. Did Jensen get beat at Boys Town or was he not at that tournament.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Looks like Tyler Kottas defeated Dalton Jensen at Boystown; at 130 lbs.

https://huskermat.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4961026671/m/2551001871

130: Tyler Kottas, Om. Skutt, def. Dalton Jensen, Missouri Valley, 4-0.