Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    team lineups
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
team lineups Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
that was Plattsmouth by the way
<VoiceofReason>
Browne is going to be at 152 next year!! He didn't look all that strong for a 130 pounder. I think this kid is dynamite but he better watch out if he jumps up this much weight because if Janovich and Wofford are there they could make things interesting. Not to mention, I heard that Farrell will bump up a weight.
Junior High
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I haven't seen Wofford, but I think Janovich has some room to grow. You may see him at 160 or 171 next year.
<Factor>
He won't ever beat McCurdy when it matters. Keenan is not only going to win a nother state title, he is going to be great in college to. He has an impressive work ethic and is one of the nicest individuals, and we all know the good guy always wins.
<VoiceofReason>
Janovich better stay away from 160 and 171 if he wants to win a title because Sutton and Dolezal are two of the best wrestlers in the state. Although, if Browne goes 152 then I would bump up because in my opinion he is the second or third best wrestler in the state.
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Seems we are getting off the original topic of this discusssion. Will throw Randolph's possible lineup on here to try to bring it back.

103 Nate Thies 9 (weighing 115 right now) or open. Trying to work on a sophmore who didn't go out last year but wrestled the kids program and jr. high.
1112 Chris Schumacher 10 or Nate Thies
119 Chris Schumacher 10 (think this is his weight, My wife will kill me if he goes down like last year)
125 Casey Gubbels 10
130 Nolan Whalen 11 (Might go down to 125 depending on what Casey does).
135 Brian Smith 10
140 Kenny schumacher 11 (told me he was going to wrestle here, weighs about 152 right now and is enjoying food)
145 Jesse Olson 11
152 Phillip Wurdinger 9 (second year out, will possibly wrestle more JV than varsity meets)
160 Chad Merchant 12 (2nd year out)
171 Josh Jorgensen 9 or Ti Kauth 12
189 Jorgensen or Kauth
215 Clint Keifer 9 (second year out, will possibly wrestle more JV than varsity meets)

Have 3 other freshman that all will wrestle about 130-140 depending on how hard they want to work. Will be a young team next year with almost as many freshman out as we have all three upper grades combined. Will be sending them (freshman) to as many JV meets as I can to give them some experience with out getting kicked around. On the good side I can start to see tha upswing in kids coming out for wrestling. The next 3-4 of years I think I will have about the same amount of Freshman per year.

[This message was edited by Cschumacher on June 28, 2003 at 06:58 AM.]
<wrestler189>
Gering, the best western Team w/o a doubt.
103-Kyle Kelley: Fresh,national team, numerouse national and regional placer.
112-Brock Smith: Fresh, numerouse state championships, national champ, and national team member.
119- Justin GOmez: Soph. Wrestled alot of varsity, but had a tough guy ahead of him.
125- Martin Maldonado: soph. Got runner up at state last year as a fresh.
130- Sergio Palomo:Sen. Qualified every year got screwed last year at districts lost 3 times.
135-Alex Maldonado:Sen. Got runner up last year in one of the toughest weight classes (119)
140-Phillip Kautzs:jun.Tough wrestler, doesnt care who it is he wrestles to the finish.
145-Adam Molina:jun. WRestles tough had a ton of heart winning record last year while wrestling up 3 weight classes.
152- Scott Groshans:Sen. Toguhest kid who finall gets his shot, wrestled under the best wrestler last 3 years(berger,true,brahsear)
160- Abe Garcia: Jun. Got put out last year due to a concussion would have qualified w/o even trying.
171- Landon Franklin: fresh. numerouse state and national championships, solid wrestler, national tema member.
189- Derek Meyer: had to sit out due to problems, Lost to barbour by a point and herrian by a point, good wrestler.
215-open
275-Dan Hall: crazy guy who will wrestle anyone and if he loses hell see you again and beat you.
now tahts a tough line up. Might not compare to some of you eastern teams but for west thats pretty good
<VoiceofReason>
Thats a good looking line-up you put down for Gering. Possibility they could challange Gretna, etc. for second in Class B.
<Guest>
Has been trying to add some muscle . Weighs 113 going 103 .