Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Tattoos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tattoos Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Big Dubb Diesel:
so are you saying jared erspamer, alonzo martinez, jake gable, jared gable, jon nasiatka, lewis fleisher, and countless others are marginal wrestlers who dont get noticed everyone i stated came in 1st or 2nd in the state

jess.....he wasnt saying that they are "marginal" wrestlers....he's saying that there are marginal wrestlers out there to get tats to get noticed. he wasnt saying that Nas, the Gables, Erspamer, Fleisher, Martinez or the like are marginal.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
<big dubb diesel>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
good call whit
Rookie
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
I got me a new tattoo early this summer i got "I fear no evil for thou art with me" in a circle w/a cross outline in the middle

i think im gonna get my initials on the backs of my arms like Joe Daily has sometime soon
<big dubb diesel>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
my other arm got a cross and a banner above it that says Rip Grandma Nurton in a banner above it and Rip Auntie Sue below it in a banner both in cursive letters and psalm 23:4 underneath it in old english Psalm 23:4 being "as i walk through the valley of shadow and death i shall fear no evil for you are with me"
Rookie
I saw a young girl at a wedding this weekend wearing a "little black dress"--sleeveless and backless. She had a huge tattoo on her upper arm, and it looked terrible. That's one of the things about tattoos--they are always there, no matter what you wear and what the occasion.