Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Boys Town Invite.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Boys Town Invite. Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
where did Brett Lutmer come from?...and how does everyone have information on him if he hasnt wrestled here before?..I mean, dont judge him good yet or anything...we dont know what hes like

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
He used to wrestle in Nebraska for the Fremont club. 4x Huskerland Champion I believe and was a freshman state qualifier up in Minnesota. Not sure what happened to him last year may have been cutting too much weight. He was always way stronger than the kids his age and that was at 60 lbs lighter. I imagine he's a physical freak of nature right now if he weighs around 200.
<Guest>
oh...ic.....how do u know all this stuff...holy cow....
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
103 - Nate Novotny/Dan Pedersen (Gross)

Either Nate Novotny (11) or Dan Pedersen (9) from Gross should do well at 103. I don't think it has been decided who has that spot yet. Guessing one takes the 103 spot and the other 112.
Novice
Picture of Blue
I don't know who Dan Pedersen is, that is why I didn't have him in. I also didn't count on Novotny being 103 again. I will agree if he is at 103 I would make him the favorite. We'll see how things will play out.

I'm your boy!!

World Champion
Picture of HB
A couple of Iowa kids-Dalton Jensen a freshman from Missouri Valley at 103 has done alot of good things on the national kids circuit. At about 160-171 Scott Hazen of Underwood is ranked 8th in the country by Wrestling USA and finished 2nd in Iowa last year.
Junior High
Picture of Vegas Kid
Wiens from Beatrice is one at #130 to remember.
<quest>
i think that it is funny that you think that svendsen will be pokorny, he has no chance, svendsen is yound and really is not that good at all, pokorny will most definetely beat him
<Guest>
how would you anyhting about svendsen, he has worked harder than anyone in the offseason and will tear intopovotny
Rookie
i have my money on weins at 130. if i am correct weins beat svendson in kearney.
<quest>
isnt kearny freestyle though? who knows how the match will turn out in folk
<STORM>
Moderow From Omaha Central will be in the mix at 215. He was a state qualifier
Novice
He should be tough at 135
<Pirate>
Is it true he is not wrestling ? Also I have heard Braniff was going 140.
<Pirate>
I don't know if this board is big enough for two Pirates. I have enough problems keeping myself out of trouble. It looks like I might have to change my username.
Novice
It Is True that Olson is not wrestling hes trying to heal his shoulder so he can play college football and Braniff is going to go 35 that was the last that ive herad
<Valley>
who ever it was who thought jeremy mclaughlin might be going 152 was wrong, he isnt even wrestling this yr
<Guest>
i think that the match between svendson and wiens would be a good match to watch even though wiens beat him in greestyle
<Guest>
I know what you mean it has some strange rules .
<Guest>
I think when Devon pins Mckim in the first period will be a good match.