Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  The Back 9    Bill Callahan
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Callahan Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
[QUOTE]Originally posted by S0404:

I will say that Elmo is no good and thats why he is a goner

SO404...you waffle more than politians...how can it be bothways??? You state earlier that Elmo is "no good and thats why he is a goner"...and now you are saying he has always had the reputation of a GREAT positions coach. WOW!!
<S0404>
i have no problem with his coaching abilities, its his player relations i have a problem with, like i said earlier, If elmo stayed Fabian and J.Bullocks were gone... and looky
<Guest>
quote:
Originally posted by S0404:
i have no problem with his coaching abilities, its his player relations i have a problem with, like i said earlier, If elmo stayed Fabian and J.Bullocks were gone..
quote:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HB:
Bullocks twins won't be back-mark that down. They will transfer to a 1-AA school. They were singled out by Callahan at the Iowa State game and that was sort of the straw that broke the camels back. Fabian is unlikely to be back either. There will be some very high profile players that will be leaving and it's going to keep them very short on depth again next year. Elmo is an ass of a coach on par with Jeff Jamrog with his yelling tactics. The most glaring problem I saw this season is we were actually worse by the end of the season. There wasn't one bit of improvement on either side of the ball. Piss poor coaching. I was all for letting go of Frank but Pedersen's judgement in those he hired is just terrible.

ROFL lmao what high profile kids do we have that will be starters next year... and dont tell me the Bullocks twins and Fabian are leaving because they already said they are coming back because Elmo is gone

. and looky

Not exactly...looks to me like you said Elmo is gone..he's not...and you said that the Bullocks twins and Fabian were coming back....and they're(Josh Bullocks and Fabian) not
<Guest>
Hey SO404, how can you say Elmo is "no good" and then come back and say, "I have no problem with his coaching abilities"????????
<Guest>
SO404...unfortunately you are getting to find out first-hand how people can "gang up" on someone on this site.
<S0404>
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
Hey SO404, how can you say Elmo is "no good" and then come back and say, "I have no problem with his coaching abilities"????????

Elmo is a great X's and O's coach, but he just doesnt relate well with the players i guess is the best way to put it, and at the time i said he was no good i was getting things second hand from Fabian Washington
<S0404>
quote:
Originally posted by guest:
SO404...unfortunately you are getting to find out first-hand how people can "gang up" on someone on this site.

lol no biggy, :-P i like the attention Bwahaha